Monday, March 30, 2009

no things considered

i said some things once. some things about the picture below. i forgot that i said them, and then i remembered.

Outside, there aren’t any trees. There are a lot of buildings that I pretend are trees. Since there are some birds, it’s not that hard. At the end of each hallway, on each floor, there is a window. That’s where I am now. It’s very grimy, the window. Below the window are two stairs and a small amount of concrete I use as a seat. I go to each window on each floor and sit on the piece of concrete. I think about how this place isn’t safe. I still don’t want to leave. I love it here. The place and I are interchangeable. The place takes over and I tell all of the people I can’t leave. I tell them this is where I live and this is my life. They don’t mention it to me that they don’t believe me but I can tell.

No comments: